lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

Money to eat!

I have to say that money is a very important thing to live. Probably nobody can live without it and unfortunately money is so important because everything in this life you have to do it with money. Even you can not eat if you do not have the money to buy food. It is pretty sad, but probably very soon you maybe pay for the air that you breathe.
 
I spend mostly of my money eating. I live on my own in Santiago and I am not very good at cooking so most of the time I buy the food that I eat. Also I buy some clothes, some stuff for college and I use public transportation that is very expensive too.
 
I am pretty good at managing my budget. I usually got some dificulties with it, when I have to buy a present or need something extra, but usually my parents can help in those cases.
 
If I were a millionaire I will buy several houses and live out of the rent. I think that is  a pretty good deal, you can continue with your life and live from the rents of your houses. Also I will help my parents with my younger brothers that will go to college. Because I am the oldest sister so after me, two others are going to college so I must help with that.
 
Thanks God that I have never had to pawn anything of my belongings, however if I had to pawn something I guess it would be some of my jewelry. Probably I can not pawn any other things because I do not have anything else valuable and I do not care much about jewelry so it would be alright for any necessity pawn something like that.

2 comentarios:

heycaam dijo...

I hate that money is that important in life, like you said, you can't eat if you don't have money! I would love to live without caring about money, but well, there's nothing we can do.

Glo dijo...

You are right, nobody can live without money, that's so sad. I could teach you to cook some meals if you want to, and you could save some money by cooking your own food. Just let me know :D