miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

My last class at college...

In my first year of college I did my first class of English. In that time I remember that Crystel, a girl from the United States, gived the class. Everyone in the class was new at college. We were all in our firt year of college,  we were pretty excited for everything and we work hard to do our best, so the class run out fast and it was a pretty good one. I created the blog those days, I remember working really hard in my gramma with the blog, because I have alwa
ys difficults with the gramma in English.

Four years later, in 2013, I still having difficults with my gramma. I decided to take this class for the same reason, this is not a obligatory class so I do not have to take it if I do not want it, so of course I wanted to take English IV because I like to get better in this languagues. 

I like take this subject at the university. I enjoy to take things different of the regular classes, things like languages, sports or any other thing that seems interesting for me I will do it. 

About the blog I have to say that I do not like it that much, but it is because I am too lazy some time to write, but it does not mean that  I do not know that is good for me and I reconized that is a good way to get better on my gramma plus that blog is only ones a week so its good enought for me.

Unfortunatelly out side the English class I do not use much English these days. I only go to see some movies in English, I am always listen some anglo music too, but beside that I realized that I do not speak any english in normal days and I am not reading much in English either.

So to take English IV at college, it is for me a pretty good subject to get a little better in something that I really like...

No hay comentarios: