martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

MAKING THINGS BETTER FOR OUR EARTH


I learned about environmental practices at school. When I was around five and remember my first time that my teacher told us to go class with plastic bottles to make brickwork. My classmate and me thought that it was some kind of craft, but actually we were building a wall to play with. In that time my teacher told us that if everyone should make walls with those kind of material to do recycle.
My parents were not really good doing recycle. In my school began a campaing to do recycle and I understood better that I should do something too with my parents and my family because we were really bad taking care of the earth.
After me, one day I remember my sister talking about how we, as a family, can do recycle too, and my parents began to take care too. So we really learned about recycle habits at the school.
I usually use my bike. I love her even she has a name, her name is Estela. We try to go together everywhere it such my favorite mode of transportation. My parents say that is not safe, but I don’t care because I feel really good at it.
I do not really enjoy any type of eco-organization, because I am too lazy to dedicate more time for it but probably one day I will, I know that I must do something else for my earth if I want to my children or grandchildren will live in a good place.

To reduced my carbon foodprint I almost do not print anything. I read mostly my work infront the computer and I think that our society need to do that. My parents print everything, even the bills the pay and I try everytime that I see them tell them how bad is that but they do not understand yet.

No hay comentarios: