martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

SOPA DE CARACOL

My remarkable day it was amazing. I remember like yesterday... Everything started when my nany "Marisol" and me where on the floor of my house watching tv. We were watching some program about music and started to play the hit of the summer SOPA DE CARACOL, then  I jumped and I begin to move my legs and my arms trying to dance. After that my nany was so surprised and happy to saw me that she found that song on the radio and put it for me everytime she could teaching me the choreografhy.
Since that day I love dance. I was almost 6 years old when I started dancing  "Sopa de Caracol" and after that I did not stop. First my mom put me on ballet classes, I did ballet almost 10 years of my life, also I danced folclore on high school and I took classes of salsa, merengue and contemporary dance this last one that I did not like.
Today I still go to take classes of ballet and also I really like to dance zumba, it´s a new dance that I found.
I have to say that years ago I thought to be a dancer, however I prefred to do another thing with my life because I love public administration too. However I would not be happy if I can not dance anymore I still go every class I can and I work hard to get better.
That day with Marisol is definityli my remarkable day. That day makes me happy until now.

No hay comentarios: