lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

My Ideal Job

My ideal job should be easy to describe. I do not ask for much, I just want to work in something that makes me happy. However, what do I mean with something to make me happy?

Firstly it has to be after 9:00 am, everything earlier than that, makes my day in such a bad day. Secondly I would love to have a lot of time for lunch, at least one hour and a half, I think that eating quinkly is bad for my health and makes me angry too. Thrid I would like to work in a public service, because it is the reason that I am studying public administration. I think that I am a person who can contribute to this country from inside the institutions that move it. Finally it would be amazing if I can work down in the place that I am from. I am from Rengo and I love that town, so if I can work in the place that I love, it woulb be great.

The quialities and skills that I need to have this job are many. I can say that being a good public administrator should be many things. Things like being innovative, proactive, patient and also a public administrator must work hard every day to make things right.


I would be a good public administrator, because I like to work hard. I do not like easy things and every time that something is dificult to me I work harder to make it right.

Probably it is going to be hard to find that job that I would love. However if it was easy to find a good job in this world, nobody would be sad. So I will try really hard to have and find the job that I wish. 

1 comentario:

heycaam dijo...

I love the way you talk about how an "ideal job" should be, that is the way it has to be.
I also think that you would be able to work in your ideal job, like you said, when something is hard you work even harder to get it, so I'm sure you are going to get it.