lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

Let´s go to Egypt.

I always want it to go to Egypt, so badly. It is something that I almost can not stand with because I like everything that comes from there. I want to go so much because since I was a little girl that I love history and I love all the history from that country without exception. 

One day, I was day dreaming and I thought how much I can learn about some countries of Africa, this amazing region that most people do not know anything about it, and especially I thought so many things about Egypt.

First their food. I mean what do you eat in the dessert? Probably  there are amazing staff to eat that I do not know and I can try it there. Second how are their houses? It must be so hot there  that if you want to survive you must have a good place to live. Third their culture. Africa is such a  different culture to discover. Can you imagine: their  parties, their language, their animals, their monuments, their jewelry ...   so fantastic.

I would like to be there and literally to do everything I can. I want to see all those places that were made so many years ago, of course see the pyramids, go  to their parties, see how they  live, how they work and basically what is to be an Egyptian.


If I have to say the truth, I would not like to live there. It is not because I am afraid to change my routine or to live and such a new world. I would not like to live there because I  really like to live in Chile and because I want to do so many things here too, that probably I need my entire life to do everything I want to do, but of course I can travel to other places and see how it is going there. 

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I believe that your destination is a very interesting one. Egypt is one of the most important countries in the world history, their culture is legendary and nowadays you can find a lot of news about the Arab spring in Egypt. you choose a great destination!!

Unknown dijo...

I really like to know to your destination. Egypt had many prety women, exotics and wild.
Their architecture is unbelieved, I like so much.
Some day I ll going there.