martes, 23 de junio de 2009

My ideal job!


I would love to work with people!!!!!!!


I mind helping people to solve their problems.


I am studying this because I believe that is one of the best


ways to work cloth to a lot people to need help.


I think that to be inside of the goverment will help


me a lot to now better what people need.


And also I would love to give them advice


about what they need, because I think


that`s the think the public administration


is not doing so well this days.


The people don not well what they have to do


to get faster and easier what they need from the


goverment.


Then any job that I can work helping people


from the goverment is good for me.

1 comentario:

josegutierrez dijo...

You seem very thoughtful,I hope people like you, interested in helping others more than in how much they get paid could get into the government