martes, 23 de junio de 2009

Last Assigment



Well, I have a lot to say about it. First it works well. The blog was a good tool in my English class. Obviously we were not prepared to write so many for an English assignment but I guess after few pots we got better and better showing what we think.
Second I like it many times. I like it because I like to show what I think about some themes that I believe are important for our career and of course for me. Then when I came to class and I saw that we had to write something interesting I have to say that I GOT REALLY EXCITED.
Third I did not like it many times. Well I did not like it because other themes were not interesting for me at all, so I did not know what to say even what to write and I set in front of the computer thinking what am I going to do? :-(

Fourth I think that we could do this for homework. I felt I little bored some times doing this at 10am in the morning every Tuesday so I thought many times that it would be better if we can do this for homework any time we want during the week.
Fifth it helps me a lot with my vocabulary. A lot times when I was writing I had to look on my dictionary or internet to see how to write some words and even how I could say some Spanish feeling in English, and I think, it is something that no many people usually do because we are too lazy to do it.

So at the end I believe that between the good and the bad things we got that this assignment is much better than bad because we learn how to improve our English and also because many times it was a pretty fun assignment.

3 comentarios:

Diego Castillo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Diego Castillo dijo...

Hello Paula, finally I ended my post! Did you see when the computer turned off?! It was very frustrating! Every time I work I will save what I'll write. It was a pleasure being your classmate! See you!

C Hickerson dijo...

Hi, Paula. I'm glad you found the activity more productive than boring in the end. Have a good winter break, and good luck next semester.

correction:

Obviously we were not prepared to write so *much* for an English assignment,* but I guess after *a* few *posts* we got better and better *at* showing what we think.