martes, 9 de junio de 2009

The Moses


When I was little, I really like greek culture.


I thought that type of art was amazing.


When I was 12 years old I tried to read everything about great culture and also I had many books about the art that they did.


That art was based on the human body. They looked the men body like the perfection because it has not curves and the women body like the imperfection because it has many curves.


So, when you see sculpture from the old greek you see a lot more men than women.


There is one piece of that art that I always loved it and it was the moses. The things is that piece of art was not made it in the old times or even by a greek person. That piece of art was made it by Miguel Angelo in Italy.


He did it for a tomb of a Pope. However that piece of art reflected the old art of greek because it was made it on the Renaissence.


That´s why I loved and I love so much that piece of art. I never could not see it, but I still want it so I would love to go to Rome and see it soon.


3 comentarios:

Diego Castillo dijo...

As I see, you really love that piece of art. maybe one day I have time to find out about, but there are so many things to do, and so little time for they. Time, that is the problem. Good Luck!

C Hickerson dijo...

There is one piece of * art that I *have* always loved: * Moses. The thing* is that piece of art was not made * in the old times or even by a Greek* person.

Matias dijo...

:o it's wonderfull, I like Greek art too ^^ is amazing

see ya take care