martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

Ricardo Lagos Escobar

I really like Ricardo Lagos Escobar.

I like him because I believe that he is a good professional. I also believe that he was a good president of Chile
He is economic, lawyer and politicians and He was the president of Chile (March 11, 2000 until March 11, 2006).
He was born, studied and work in Santiago, Chile. However he also studied In Duke University, USA and was a professor of the North Carolina University (in political science).
During his presidency started a very important program/ organization called Democracy and Development of Chile, and now he is the president. Also now he is doing lot things for the environmental issues.

Like I just said I really like him. I do not thing he is the best but he could be. I like hi because I think he is good as a person and he demonstrated that like a politicians.

For me he was one of the best presidents of Chile. I am not saying that he did not do anything wrong, because he did. However mostly the thing that he had done in his life are cool for me. That is what I like him.

1 comentario:

C Hickerson dijo...

He is *an economist*, lawyer and politician*, and *he* was the president of Chile (March 11, 2000 until March 11, 2006).