martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

May 5, 2009

I always wanted this. Since I remember I have the feeling the public administration is the thing for me. It is just the a really like it.
I love public service, but I do not believe we have the best public service in Chile, for that reason I will love to do something about it and contribute to make it better.
People that works at the public administration should contribute on so many ways. However the first thing, that in my opinion, a administrator in this area should do is make your life easier. In synthesis they must do a good public service.
A public administrator need several tool to can development good in his or her job.
They need to know about languages, law, politics science, economics, international relations, etc. with all those tools they can work more efficiently and help people better .
A believe that to be a good public administrator is hard, because you have to study a lot, try hard, work hard and believe that what you are doing is what you love.
I believe that what I am doing is what I love so I am trying, working, and studying a lot to do it.

2 comentarios:

C Hickerson dijo...

Hi, Paula

I think you can brink your written English up to the level of your spoken English just by using Microsoft Word for spelling and grammar checks--it will save you from silly mistakes!

I always wanted this. Since I remember I have *had* the feeling *that* public administration is the thing for me. It is just *that I* really like it.

C Hickerson dijo...

woops! good use of parallel structure!