lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

SPELLING CORRECTION.

I good friend took this picture when I was in Medfiel, Boston almost one year ago.

I like this picture because my friend and I were having a good time doing hick in a beautiful place, and I have to say that day was wonderful.

The story of this picture was.

We were up very early in the morning around 7 o’clock on winter vacations, because my friend told me that we were going to do hick.

We were up so early in the morning, around 7 o’clock on winter vacations, P because my friend told me that we were going to do hick.I did not like that idea so I got up thinking how bad could be my day. Then we had breakfast and we lived.I was so sad because I did not want to spend my day walking in a forest. However when we got there I was so happy. I could not believe how beautiful that place it was. My friend told me it was very normal for Boston to have those places and I have to say that it was one of my favorite places in the US.



ps. I tried but it was really hard to understand what those symbols mean.

No hay comentarios: