martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE

I don´t really have a favorite band or artist or kind of music. I just like mostly every kind of music.
When I was little I really like the group call it MAZAPAN. Then, several years  after, I liked the space girls also the backstreetboys. Also in my family really like folclore so I came a fan of Violeta Parra, Victor Jara and some other groups like Intillimani. 
In high school I began to like jazz I like a lot of bands from Chicago, I like singer like Stevie Wonder and also I like this new artist: Jamie Cullum. He is such a good singer he play piano so well and his songs are so powerful that make me like him too hahaha.
I have to say that I also like some type of reguetoon, bachata and salsa too, because those kind of music are so good to dance that they are good enough for me.
Today my favorite artist could be Stevie Wonder, he is such a good singer, I love his song "FOR ONE IN MY LIFE", it is such a good song it has everything to be good: i) good lyrics, ii) good music and a iii) good singer.
But I have to say that probably tomorrow I will have another favorite singer or song....

No hay comentarios: